General Shipping Info
- Most orders ship from our main warehouse is in Carrollton, Texas
- To offer the lowest prices possible, some of our items ship directly from the manufacturer or from our distributors in other locations. By doing this we can keep our shipping costs low and offer the best prices for our customers.
- In rare circumstances, some items that ship from other locations do not qualify for expedited shipping options, however, Ground Shipping and our Flat Rate Shipping is still available on these items.
- All packages ship either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- We do not ship outside the United States. Free and Flat Rate Shipping do not apply to AK or HI.
- Most orders will be shipped within 1 business day. Although rare, there maybe exceptions during busy or peak seasons. Some special order items require 2-5 business day process times. Please call us before you place your order if you have questions about this.
- Estimated delivery times are estimates only and their accuracy is not guaranteed. However, most often, our packages are delivered sooner than the estimated delivery date.
- We have a state of the art inventory system that keeps a very accurate count of our inventory. Although rare, mistakes can happen and an item you have ordered might be out of stock. In these cases, you will be notified and given the option to wait for the item to become available again or you may request a full refund for the item.
- UPS and Fedex will not deliver to PO Boxes. Those carriers require a physical street address.