Let's be honest, no one wants returns. You don't want the hassle of shipping an item back and we don't want returns because they cost us a lot of time and money. Because of this, we offer buyers the chance to call us and ask questions about a product and to become extremely educated on an item before they make the purchase. Our goal is to eliminate returns by offering great customer service before and after the sale. We want you to be happy with every purchase and less returns means happy customers, less hassle and extra costs for us and better pricing for our customers.
On the other hand, we know there are times when returns are unavoidable. Maybe an item was defective or it really just wasn't what you expected. In those cases, we are glad to help with your return. Sadly there are a few people out there who like to buy products, especially expensive night vision and thermal optics, use them for a few days and then return them. Those people ruin it for everyone. We've tried to craft a return policy that is fair to the honest buyers but helps keeps the shady buyers at bay.
If you have any questions about an item or our return/refund policy, feel free to call us, we are glad to help. (877)350-1818
- Orders cancelled after the credit/debit card has been charged, but before the order has shipped, will be refunded minus the 3% credit card fees we incurred and do not get back.
- All returned non-defective items are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee, plus 3% for the credit/debit/Shop Pay card fees. If a loan with taken with Shop Pay Installments the fee is 6% plus the 10% restocking fee.
- Returns are accepted on non-defective night vision and optics within 5 days of the delivery date. Restocking fees apply.
- Returns are accepted on defective night vision and optics within 20 days of the delivery date. No restocking fees apply.
- Deposits are non-refundable, however, they may be transferred to another NV or thermal optic.
- We cannot accept returns on special ordered item unless they are damaged upon receipt and we are notified immediately.
- Non-defective items must be like new and in the original package to only be charged the 10% restocking fee (and 3% credit/debit card fee). Everything must be in new condition, this includes the product box and/or packaging, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. In the rare case a non-defective item is returned and is not in like new, re-sellable condition, as described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense or a higher restocking fee assessed to the item.
- Returns may ONLY be made after contacting customer service and obtaining an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Returns MUST be shipped to the correct address. You must include your RMA number along with your return. Contact us to get the proper address for your return.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be for the purchase price, minus shipping costs.
- Return shipping to Outdoor Legacy is the customer's responsibility. We are not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged while in route back to our return center. We advise you to purchase shipping insurance on all returned items.
- Used, demo, close out and clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery.