Let's be honest, no one wants returns. You don't want the hassle of shipping an item back and we don't want returns because they cost us a lot of time and money. Because of this, we offer buyers the chance to call or email us and ask questions about a product and to become extremely educated on an item before they make the purchase. Our goal is to eliminate returns by offering great customer service before and after the sale. We want you to be happy with every purchase and less returns means happy customers, less hassle and extra costs for us and better pricing for our customers.
On the other hand, we know there are times when returns are unavoidable. Maybe an item was defective or it really just wasn't what you expected. In those cases, we are glad to help with your return.. Sadly there are a few people out there who like to buy products, especially night vision and optics, use them for a few days and then return them. Those people ruin it for everyone. We've tried to craft a return policy that is fair to the honest buyers but helps keeps the shady buyers at bay.
If you have any questions about an item or our return/refund policy, feel free to call us, we are glad to help. (877)350-1818
- All returned non-defective night vision and optics are subject to a 10% restocking fee
- Returns may be made ONLY after contacting customer service and obtaining an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Returns MUST be shipped to the correct address. You must include your RMA number along with your return. Our offices are located at:
Outdoor Legacy Gear
836 County Road 2131 Suite 2
Nacogdoches, TX 75965
- Returns are accepted on most (see below) items within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for information on the warranty they provide.
- Returns are accepted on non-defective night vision and optics within 14 days of the purchase date. Returns are accepted on defective night vision and optics within 30 days of the purchase date
- We cannot accept returns on special orders, food, perishable or customized items unless they are damaged upon receipt and we are notified immediately.
- Non-defective items must be like new, in the original package to receive a full refund. This includes the product box and/or packaging, the manuals, all included accessories and the item itself. This applies to night vision and optics as well but as mentioned above, night vision and optics are subject to a 10% restocking fee. In the rare case a non-defective item is returned and is not in 100% new, resellable condition, as described above, the buyer will be contacted and give the option of having the item returned to them at their expense or a restocking fee assessed to the item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. Refunds will be for the purchase price, minus shipping costs.
- Return shipping to Outdoor Legacy Gear is the customer's responsibility. We are not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged while enroute back to our return center. We advise you to purchase shipping insurance on all returned items.
- Close out or clearance items cannot be returned unless they were defective upon delivery.